Business vs Technical Franchise
What is a difference between Technical Franchise and Business Franchise?
- Focusing on sales
- Running business and employing people
- General advertising
- Delivering training and consultancy
- Up-selling to existing customers
- Developing training materials
- Specialized marketing like maintaining blog, writing books, participating in community, etc..
- People applying to this role should have experience in the field they want to focus on and also corporate training experience
|Possible Revenue||Unlimited||Limited by the time worked on consultancy/training (up to around $500k in the US)|
|Major Responsibility||Customer Care||Provision of services|
|Employment||Should employ people||May employ people|
|Restriction||Territory Only||Territory and Subject Area|