Dream about starting your own Training and Consultancy business?
Who is the franchise for?
Training and consultancy industry is not for everyone. It is a business which requires:
- high interpersonal skills
- the ability to adapt quickly to the changing environment
- constantly retraining your skills to match the current market
- able to work outside standard hours
- people who are open to new ideas
We will check carefully your personal and career goals to see whether they can be achieved with our franchise model.
Existing training companies can join us in order to use our infrastructure, training materials, processes and uniqe marketing and brand, keeping their independence and passion.
For whom the business is not
Training and consultancy industry is not a standard business.
Building relationship takes time.There is a lot of money in the business, but it doesn't come quick. So if you think about getting a billionaire in the next 2 years, it is not probably business for you.
If you look into 5-year period, it is a good place to start.
You will need to attend our internal training and get familiar with the changes.
NobleProg as a lifestyle
If you are a franchisee you are responsible for managing your own time, finances, and organization of the day to day tasks.
Our franchisee balance their work with family and kids easily.
All franchisees are obliged to contribute their improvements and knowledge back to NobleProg so you will have access and know-how of like-minded people.
What are the steps to join?
- Initial Interview
- Two references, co-workers, employers, employees or formers business partners
- History of employment/career, may be in the form of CV
- Credit history
- bank statements showing the amount of money need to start the business or any other documents proving eligibility to start the franchise
- Signing the agreement
- Franchisee pays the fees that are due
Initial Training during which
- Set up for email accounts, system account, etc...
- All common functions in the system will be covered
- The Franchisee Manual will be explained
- Explain all processes and case studies
What territories are available?
- Training Franchise in Poland
- Training Franchise in Singapore
- Training Franchise in the United States
- Franchisees Testimonials
- Franchise FAQ
- Questions to Prospect Franchisee
- Franchisee Recuritment Process
- Our Team